Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Viva La Mexico Senor Crockett


That's right folks...in lieu of my recent comments about keeping this rag updated I will be leaving the country for a few days to set sail for Mexico. Granted I will only be in the Country of the Red, the White and the Green for one day I will still not be here. I do intend to share whatever adventure comes my way regardless of legality.

Some of you may be wondering what I have been doing to prep myself for my one day adventure in Mexico. Well, I have been eating more Mexican food than usual. I don't want my body to not be prepared for whatever flavors I encounter or better yet endure. I have also been brushing up on my espanol. Catch phrases like, uno mas cerveza and donde esta cantina, donde esta el bano and bring me salma hayek will all be very important for a one day survival. Surely you can see the rationale there?!? Anyway hope everyone is having a great start to 2010 and I look forward to sharing in this upcoming adventure when I get back.


Adios

No comments: