Monday, October 12, 2009

It's Monday...Why Not!!



Saw this video on the Barstool and couldn't resist. I know some folks from the Bluff, not these people obviously. Anyway, it was going good for about :30 seconds and then all hell broke loose...It was on. Everybody, well almost everybody, got in the action. I don't think the video would have been worth it had it not been the bravery of the trick working the camera. It was like she was ringside at Ali/Frazier.......Here is some of her commentary for you to salivate on: At the 1:08 mark, "A street riot...Everybody fighting" That is just good play-by-play work, I don't care what you say. And then at the at the 1:40 mark, "I am about to go...F this....this is ganster shit right here"......You just can't make this stuff up. That is just straight calling it like she sees it.... And you really can't argue with those dance moves at the 2:30 mark and the 2:54 mark.....That is club shit right there. And I can assure you the next time I am around and a fight breaks out, I am yelling, "You better beat that bitches ass". I don't care if it is dudes.

No comments: