Monday, May 24, 2010

To the Yardman on Riverside Drive....

I don't know if you will ever read this. I doubt you will, but I wanted to apologize to you if I came off as a smarta$$ this morning. You kinda caught me off guard when you asked me, "Do you know anything about snakes?" and although you laughed when I responded, " I don't like em..".... I still feel that I should have stopped and at least investigated your inquiry. I didn't, I was in the middle of nowhere in my head, just cruising along on my bike and I didn't even consider checking up until I was well down the road. I'm sorry. I hope that you were able to identify and control whatever situation the snake threw at you and were able to get back to more productive things other than some problems with the local wildlife. Again, my apologies. Crockett

No comments: