Sunday, August 1, 2010

Masoli

Well I am indifferent about the Rebs acquiring this mans services. He is a thug-livin, drug-dealin hood rat and that's fine. He ain't the first SEC quarterback to tote an ounce of reefer on him and who hasn't fenced a computer or two to pick up some cash. Sure, Oxford is just a sneeze away from Memphis and there is no way he could find any trouble there. Memphis? No way? The thing that bothers me a little bit is that he played previously in the PAC-10, Oregon to be exact. Yeah, yeah, I know, we need a QB because our current options aren't so stellar and this gangsta has experience playing QB at the collegiate level. The PAC-10 is nowhere near the caliber as the SEC. Matter of fact,there are High School and Junior College teams in Mississippi that could probably beat Oregon or a PAC-10 school,... at least stay on the field with them. But all that aside, I am all for giving people second chances and if he comes in and plays hard and has good character by representing himself on and off the field in a positive fashion, win or lose, I will support the guy and cheer for him instead of cursing at the television. I do kinda get a weird "snoop dog vibe" when I see this guy.

No comments: