Tuesday, October 28, 2008

About Me

As of right now, I am working at Lusco's Restaurant and am enrolled in the Culinary Arts program at MDCC. Fortunately, the classes are held off campus at there Greenwood location, so it makes work and school very flexible. It has been a rather fun journey to get to this point. I have multiple degrees from multiple in-state schools. I have worked in a variety of fields, but to no avial I was lured back into the world of the restaurant business. Lusco's Restaurant has been in my family since its inception. It has been at its current location since 1933 and has been fortunate enough to do so. Obviously, I enjoy cooking, but I also enjoy sports, so there will more than likely be some comments and post concerning teams that I route for and follow. I intend to discuss some events in life as they come, that I deem to be on the humorous side. My wit and humor are dry and am welcome to all sides of the story/argument. Hopefully, I can be more creative with my next post, as I am just getting my feet wet with this one. Thanks

No comments: