Sunday, November 28, 2010

OLE MISS KNOWS HOW TO TREAT THEIR RECRUITS

This weekend Ole Miss was hosting a number of recruits but one had a particularly great show of hospitality from Black Bear fans. C.J. Johnson, a 4 star LB from Philadelphia, MS was on his official visit for the Egg Bowl. Johnson is committed to MS. State but wanted to take a trip to Oxford to see what it was all about. Here is what he had to say about his experience.


"When Chris Relf broke the big run, I jumped up to see if he broke it because I couldn't see real good," said C.J. "This guy came up to me and ripped my lanyard off my neck. He said I didn't need to be there if I was going to be rooting for State.
"I wasn't trying to cause any problems and I wasn't cheering. I was just trying to see the play."


Well done Black Bears, well done.

No comments: