Monday, March 30, 2009

THE LONELY ISLAND

While watching "Role Models" last night with some friends, I noticed one of the actors in the movie was Jorma Taccone from The Lonely Island. To my suprise, when I brought this up no one knew what I was talking about. The Lonely Island is a three man comedy team consisting of Andy Samberg, Jorma Taccone, and Akiva Schaffer. All three are writers on SNL and if you watch the show you will recognize Andy Samburg as an actor too. Their debut album "Incredibad" is currently #1 on itunes. Everyone knows their singles "Lazy Sunday" and "Dick in a Box" but some lesser known others like "Jizz in my Pants" and "I'm on a Boat" are just as funny. Here are some Monday morning videos for your enjoyment. Be careful at work. Most have some language.

JIZZ IN MY PANTS- The name speaks for itself





I'M ON A BOAT - I think this is my favorite one. I would have to guess they are mocking all the rap videos that take place on yachts.





DICK IN A BOX - Everyone knows this one.




LAZY SUNDAY - The first one to make it on SNL

No comments: