Tuesday, March 17, 2009

THIS WOMAN MAKES IMPORTANT DECISIONS FOR OUR COUNTRY

I plucked this gem from The Sporting News Blog...

Rep. Brown Gradulates Gator on BS Title

Monday, March 16, 2009
Posted By Spencer Hall 3:10 PM

United States Representative Corrine Brown, your magnificently garbled tribute to Florida's BS title is better than any illegal drug I may or may not have taken, since I have no idea where I am after a single listen, no longer can speak, and am indeed shaken for the future of both our nation and for humanity as a whole. Watch, and do not operate heavy machinery or fly a commercial airplane for at least two hours afterwards.

Where to begin: first there's the robe, some kind of Druidic orange and blue sacrificial cowl I've never seen in the Florida bookstore that she wore just for the occasion of stabbing the English language in the chest in just three minutes of speech. Then she "gradulates" the "Gator" on their national championship, especially "Curch Urban Meyers" and "Percy Harvey," who played "gustily." Everyone showed good "sportmanship," though, and then she ends with an incomprehensible Gator cheer I believe she improvised on the spot.

Ms. Brown, to paraphrase a man far more eloquent than me: what I just heard was one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything considered a rational thought. Everyone in that room is now dumber for hearing it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

No comments: