Monday, April 20, 2009

Mustache Game.....Crockett Loser


In a tightly contested matchup of two Juggernauts of the 'Dog and a Beer' FBL your very own Crockett lost the before mentioned, "Mustache Game" 6-4. Not much to say here, team did a pretty good job of keeping us in it all week, but they were just too strong in the end. Big ups to Nick Markakis and Adam Dunn for there contributions as they were the pulse.


So, I gotta were a stache for a week. Shouldn't be that difficult as I already have one. I just have to shave the chin patch. The only downside is that I look a little weird with a stache, so I will probably scare little kids and women, but I will befriend allot of mechanics. I guess it is a pretty fair deal. Its hard to find a good mechanic.

Of course if I was this guy, I wouldn't have to worry with either. Magnum is the man!! And anyone that tells you otherwise is not American.

No comments: