Friday, November 20, 2009

Update, Recap and the Truth

Well well now Rebs, I have never been so happy to be proved wrong. Thank you for that dose of beatdown you put on the Vols. And what else can you say about Dex. I mean, the guy obviously reads this thread and got pissed off and wanted to shut me up. I hope he can shut me and a few more opossing defenses up like he did last week. It is wishful thinking that he could duplicate that performance again and again, but it sure would be nice if he could. Anyway, Tigers coming to town, Crockett will be in attendance for support. Honestly, I just don't know how I feel about this one. I will stoked if we can win this one and I think we definately got stronger as a team during last weeks game, but you can throw all that out the window. Sure LSU had a close game last week but that doesn't mean a thing other than they are probably ticked at the performance and want to exact some pain on the Rebs, who coincidentally are coming off there most complete game of the season. It is a Catch 22 literally and figuratively speaking. If Dex is contained, its the Tigers. If not, then I see the Rebs pulling this one out. I hope that my post a few weeks ago will hold true and the Rebs can prove me wrong again. If you remember, I said, the rebs lose out. Here is to hoping ang wishing for a win, but nonetheless a thrilling game. Peace

No comments: