Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thanks for the Memories Bobby



Well Bobby Cox managed his last game for the Braves last night as the San Fran Giants were able to come through in the clutch once again and beat the Braves. Bobby was the manager of the Braves for most of my life so I guess you could say I've grown up with him, as many others have as well. Hall of Famer no doubt and who can forget those amazing Braves teams from the 90's which carried over into the new millenium. All those great players, Glavine, Smoltz, Justice, Avery, Maddux, Lemke to name a few that come to mind. It will no doubt be tough shoes to fill in Atlanta and I certainly wouldn't want that task. Anyhow, as a tribute to Bobby, I offer a video of something that happened to him as often as winning, getting tossed. We enjoyed watching the club you put together year in and year out and this year was no different. Just didn't have enough in the tank left in the end.

No comments: