Thursday, January 27, 2011

I may sue!!

I came up with this title track about two years ago at work. You don't believe me! Go ask Terrence(former dishwasher). He works at Wal-mart now. Now granted, I didn't have lyrics and everything, but I was definately going to sample, "I got five on it". I don't know how this leeked out to "Big Cheese". Maybe Terrence did it, maybe not. Anyway, this old news "Big Cheese". Go steal someone elses dreams, chubby!!



Oh and in case you are wondering, Terrence and I came up with about 15 songs from related menu items and the songs to sample. "shrimp juice(pimp juice)", "I got 9 dressings, but French ain't one of them(I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one of them)", "cooking mezzi(riding dirty)", and "fry that chicken(woop that trick)" just to name a few. I saw him the other day and he asked me when we were gonna drop tracks on that album. I guess "Big Cheese" has the rights to our first single now. Shit!

No comments: