Sunday, January 30, 2011

Odd Stats about this Blog


So I'm looking at some of the features they offer here with having your own blogosphere platform and I'm just a little bewildered. On our statistics page there is a heading for, "Page Views By Country". We obviously, it is overwhelmingly in favor of the US of A. However, here are a few of the countries and there respected times a page has been viewed......


US - 5946
Canada - 123
Netherlands - 103
Russia - 89
Germany - 70
France - 35
China - 33
UK - 24
Israel - 21
Latvia - 18

Really?!! Latvia - 18!!? Come on Latvia, you can do better than that.

Now my intial instinct is that Mac, being a person who is associated with many peeps in the Military has got some followers who are stationed afar. At least, I hope that is the case.

In addition, page views by operating system?..... And for those of you that aren't sure what that is, are you a MAC or a PC? Well in this case, PC dominates by 73% and MAC viewership is at 22%. No biggie, but one person in this whole big world has viewed this blog on a Wii. So I'm guessing you are just fooling around, maybe playing some Wii sports Bowling or Tennis and decided to look us up. Well, we are flattered and honored oh gamer on a break.

1 comment:

Chef David Crews said...

this is crazy as shit... I checked my stats and I had almost 30 hits form Latvia this week.... and almost 100 last week from the Netherlands.. INVASION!