Wednesday, July 29, 2009

COWBOY CAMP DAY 1 CONTINUED

As Crockett noted earlier, I was at the Cowboys practice today. He is right, I really don't care about the Cowboys but they were in town and I needed to kill a few hours. I may have to cheer for the Cowboys this year since I don't really have a pro team that I like and they are sort of local. It was pretty much what you think a practice might be like, not very interesting other than a couple thousand fans cheering and booing every play. The highlight had to be when "Rowdy" the Cowboys mascot came screaming out of the tunnel on a 4 wheeler with 20 inch rims and rode around on the field while the team was practicing. I could not get a picture of it because he never parked it near us and when he was riding it he was going way to fast to get a shot. I'm not really sure how the "Boys" are supposed to concentrate with all this going on and maybe this is why they haven't won a playoff game in forever but who am I to judge. Anyway, here are a few pics.





No comments: