Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cowboy Camp day 1


First day of training camp and none other than our very own MacArthur was there to witness the workout, dills and passion that encompasses America's Team, The Dallas Cowboys. I am a Cowboys fan and I am pretty sure Mac is not. He is probably in attendance because they are having training camp in San Antonio and he lives there and it is Pro Football and did I mention it is football.
I am not posting this as a precursor of things to come. I probably won't post all that much about the cowboys during the season. As a blog we will post about the NFL as a whole and share our thoughts and spectacular games and plays as they come to us, the fans. I just thought this was a great pic that Mac took from his phone and sent to me and it gave me a reason to post and let you know we will cover football with a passion on this blog in the coming months ahead. I know you are just as ready as we are. Thanks

No comments: