Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Barstool called it...

This is an exert from Barstool Sports. The Barstool is a favorite website of Crockett and Macarthur. If you want to check it out for yourself just click the link on the sidebar..


Barstool Mortal Lock - Ole Miss Vs. Texas Tech

I just want to clarify something real quick. I haven’t lost a mortal lock pick since I had the over in Maryland Nevada which covered by about 1 million points. Manzo picked Pittsburgh the other day not me. Figures he’d crawl out his cave for the first time in a month just to make me look bad. But if you read that blog I actually added an editor’s note which said I liked Oregon State. So before you bash me for that, do your homework. Now onto today’s mortal lock. I love Mississippi catching 4 against Texas Tech. I actually think the Rebels will outright the Red Raiders in this one. Yes, I’m one of the Big 12 is over rated guys. Sure Texas Tech will get their points but I see no way they slow down Mississippi. In fact if college football had a March Madness style tournament Ole Miss would be the team nobody wanted to play. It’s no fluke that they beat Florida and killed LSU. It’s no fluke they won their last 5 in a row in the SEC. And don’t forget that they gave Alabama everything they could handle and more at Alabama. Sure this game is in Texas but no team is as confident and playing as well as Ole Miss and it will show today. That’s the reason this line opened at 7 and is now 4. Because people who know college football like myself know a bad line when we see one.


Mortal Lock – Ole Miss +4

No comments: