Monday, January 19, 2009

Crockett Here

Ok, seems that all is well in the Universe without my participation. I have been on hiatus from blogging for about a week, maybe two. This is mostly due to a slow computer and a lifestyle adjustment to the new schedule. Anyway, the computer seems to be doing fine. I deleted some old files and cleaned things up a bit. As for the schedule, not changing. So, what did I miss out on talking about. Well, lets see, Rebs get skull-f%&ked by the Tigers in B-ball. I am not sure how well Macarthur follows LSU basketball, but I am sure he was pleased that they handled Ole Miss in the manner that they did. As for the rest of the world, for those of you out there that have missed out on the Barstool the past week I highly recommend going to the site and checking out the "Wake Up With" post from all of last week. Very Solid material. Also, the Cardinals are playing the Steelers in the Super Bowl. I am sure that this is displeasing for some people as they would much rather have a more marque team playing in the big game, but I think it is an interesting matchup. The Cardinals have shown they have a pretty explosive offense with Jesus Freak Kurt Warner at the helm. Nothing wrong with worshipping the man upstairs, but Kurt takes it to another level. The Steelers have a very opportunistic defense and by that I mean they always seem to be around the ball, forcing turnovers and what not. I don't have a personal pick for this game because personally I am not to concerned with who wins. Although I do like rooting for underdogs. For the most part, the Super Bowl for me is more about what numbers I get on the board. So I will cheer for every opportunity I get to make some money. Anyway, hope all is well with everyone. Just a reminder, in 11 days AC/DC will be melting some faces at FedEx Forum in Memphis. I am going, are you?

No comments: