Friday, January 16, 2009

CHALLENGE!



While having lunch today with Greenwood's own pillar of good health, Michael Mosley, we started talking about the 300 Oaks road race. During the talk, Mosely stated that he could easily run 3 miles. I think this would be a nice challenge for him but he seems to think it would not be that hard. There of course has to be a time limit and definately no walking is allowed. I will need to get with the local runners to see what an appropriate time limit will be, and I'm sure we can use that as an over/under for anyone who would like to place a friendly wager on it. Any way it should be fun to watch.

1 comment:

Amy McCullough said...

I would like to say that I truly appreciate this picture of Michael. Also, I find it funny that my hair and the hair of the guy on TV look sadly similar.