Monday, January 26, 2009

Bonus Video for Macarthur

Macarthur, I am sorry that you will not be attending. I wish you were going, I honestly do. I wish everyone was going. We would have a blast. However, since this is the week leading up to the concert I will continue to post past concert footage. What else do I have to post. I am not into basketball. I suppose I could get on here and rant about food and give potential suggestions for quick dinners to prepare at home. But I don't feel that would be my place or do I have the required expertise to go with that. Watch the Food Network or buy a cookbook. I had to ask off two months ago to go to this concert, so I am pretty pumped about it and would like to share my enthusiasm with whoever looks at this blog. You see, my job limits me to food and beverage. Sure, that's not for everyone and that is fine. But after a long journey of unsatisfying jobs and failed careers I have finally found one I can sink my teeth into, no pun intended. So that is about all that is really going on right now other than a large conglomerate of ducks sitting in a pool of water North of here known as 'The Alleyway'. But for now, rock. You know you love it. You did the other night at late night.

No comments: