Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Super Bowl

With the Super Bowl coming in a few weeks many thoughts go in and out of my head. How will this game play out? Who really has the advantage? Who will win? Will the game be any good? And will the game match up to the commercials? The Super Bowl commercials are an important part of the viewing experience. It brings more people to watch the game and boost ratings. I can remember a Marketing class at Ole Miss where the Professor recorded all the commercials and that was what we did in class following the Big game. It was the only day nobody went to sleep, myself included. With that thought in mind I decided to think heavily about some past commercials and felt it would appropriate to post a few from past years. I decided to start with one of my all-time favorites. Everytime I watch this I get cracked up. I have no idea what this company does or what it has the potential to do for me, but they hooked me with this commercial. There will be more to follow in the coming weeks, but for right now, Enjoy.

No comments: