Monday, September 14, 2009

KANYE WEST FOR DOUCHE BAG OF THE YEAR

I know we don't normally get into celebrity crap on this blog, but this guy is more in need of an ass whipping than anyone is history. Will someone please, as Gunnery Sergeant Hartman said, "Cut this guys balls off so he cannot contaminate the rest of the world". He's like the Lane Kiffin of music, no talent but runs his mouth so everyone will talk about him. I can't tell you one song this guy has ever sung but I sure know who he is. I thought this guy would have learned his lesson after he spouted off about Bush hating black people during a telethon to raise money for Katrina victims, but I guess not. In case you haven't opened the internet today, last night Kanye decided to interrupt Taylor Swift's (another person I can't name one song from) acceptance speech for female video of the year to express his displeasure with the pick. Unfortunately this guy will keep running his mouth until someone stuffs his midget ass in a trashcan. If you haven't seen it, the video of the incident is below.


On a side note, why does the artist win for video of the year? Shouldn't the director and the producer get the credit for this? All the artist has to do is lip sync and follow the directors orders. I mean you don't ever see an actor win "Movie of the year" do you?



No comments: