Sunday, September 20, 2009

SPEAKING OF THIS WEEKEND...

It pains me to say it, but MSU actually has a chance against LSU. I know I led you astray with the Florida pick, so take this for what it's worth, MSU will cover the 14 point spread and might actually win the game. LSU has looked very mediocre in their 3 games so far. There is no fire whatsoever. They just seem to be going through the motions, but they're not going through them very well. My prediction right now is that LSU will definitely lose to Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Ole Miss and possibly Arkansas. Auburn and Miss. St. are a tossup. This could all change if LSU somehow finds a way to fix all of their problems. I don't see that happening though. Why do I say this? So when it happens there is no need for you to give me shit because I just told you it would happen, and I actually believe it. Here's hoping for 8-5. That is all.

No comments: