Thursday, September 3, 2009

Yo!!

So I am heading to the Memphis airport Tuesday morning to pick up my cousin. He works in Charleston, SC and was coming home for a little break from it all. I took my mother's car because honestly, it can fly. After digging through her 3 disc changer, I discover she has 3 CD's in there with the exact same songs, different order on all 3 CD's. Immediately I am taken aback by this and a little pissed, so I opt for morning talk radio. I figured it was too early to call people and shoot the bull, although I did shoot out some text. Anyway, I hit the exit ramp in Grenada and I am thankful because now I will be able to actually pick up a radio station. So I am digging along through the dial and low and behold this is playing. Hadn't heard this song in a couple of months so I am feeling it. Let me tell you, the audio system in a Toyota Avalon is pretty damn impressive. Was I bumping it? You damn skippy I was. Considered a beer and maybe a smoke, but came to my senses and realized it was 7:30 in the morning and this wasn't my car. I did combat that wish/idea with opening up the sunroof. If you saw me, I hope you took pictures. Anyway, the week is winding down, college football is about to kick down the door; NFL to follow shortly after that. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to absolutely the best time of the year. Embrace these next five months, as they will be gone before you know it. I hope this gets your Thursday going in the right direction.

No comments: