Thursday, November 13, 2008

Crockett Found

Sorry, I have apparently been AWOL the past few days. Not much going on really. I have been working a good bit more than average. Trying out some ideas and concepts in the test kitchen of Lusco's. Some okay, some not so good, some still need a little bit of work. I will put it too you like this, I was at work at 7:30 am on Wednesday morning and I got home about midnightish on Tuesday. So, I have been pretty much just exploring some culinary avenues this past week. The one thing that I did catch on TV that I found to be interesting/disturbing/slightly insane all rolled up into one, was this episode I got into on the History Channel. I forget the name of it, gods wrath, or something to that effect. Anywho, based on this documentary and the evidence (Mayan Calender, Chinese writings, Nostrodamus, etc.) put forth in this particular episode, the world will end on December 21, 2012........ Yeah, I know..... Crazy..... Prophecy...... Anyway, I don't get my kicks on stuff of this nature. The fact of the matter is, we cannot look into the future and nobody can predict it. Now there is a program telling me that in four years all this is coming to an end. Okay, time to start knocking out that sh!t I always wanted to get done.... trip to Brazil, Learn to surf, etc.. Right. As I mentioned, this is not my bag baby. However, it was an interesting program and I felt like I should at least put the word out. So, with that being said, I do not want any phone calls on December 22, 2012 with people saying I was wrong. I am merely telling you about something I watched on TV, The History Channel to be exact. Call them up instead. Everyone have a great rest of the week and Go Rebels

No comments: