Thursday, November 20, 2008

Proof the "Grumpy Old Man" truly is grumpy

I received this email today from our resident grumpy old man in response to my "Why Ole Miss Sucks" post yesterday.


Just to let you both know, I enjoyed the few weeks that I placed information on your blog.

But it will be a fucking cold day in hell before you ever get any information from me again.

No need to reply to his Ewing ……I put your address where in belongs in the blocked trash file.

The Manning Legacy? Sucking. The Mannings played 11 seasons in the SEC. Only Peyton ever won the conference, and he had to go to Tennessee to do it. Archie never even made the playoffs in the pros. As far as the SEC, Peyton's sons will go to Tennessee and I wouldn't count on Eli having any sons, if you know what I mean. But don't worry Ole Piss fans!! Cooper's son will arrive on campus in the early 2020s, meaning every Lincoln Financial broadcast will make 5,000 references to the Manning Legacy and show Archie with his stupid yellow headphones after every down.




So I guess we need a new "Grumpy Old Man" to give us his locks of the week. Any Suggestions?

No comments: