Sunday, November 16, 2008

Response


You need to clarify what you are talking about. Here I am thinking we are about to get some good sh!t talking going on since Ole Miss and LSU play next weekend and you are talking about 1963..... 1963!! I don't give a damn about the last time we won an SEC Championship. Hell I don't even know the last time we beat LSU. I am not the delusioned Ole Miss fan that you are used to dealing with. I am a realist. I know that we are not that good, middle of the pack at best, on a good day, with help from God. That is not to say that all Ole Miss fans are delusional, but by gosh, I know some that are. Anyway, the real underbelly of this argument is the fact that you are mad because Ryan Perilloux is a damn idiot and got kicked off the team and your hopes and dreams of supreme conference dominance has been relegated to a Freshman. Tough Break man. Try being an Ole Miss fan. This is the kind of heartbreak that we are accustomed too. I didn't want to go to this point, but you forced me into it, damn you for this... Did you ever attend the school that you harbor such love, LSU? I think not. I can tell this is going to be a good week.

No comments: