Sunday, November 16, 2008

Even though we won, I still really really hate this guy




As I said to MacArthur #2 earlier, if Ole Miss runs the ball more than 10 times the whole game or doesn't stack 8 men in the box, Houston Nutt should be fired on the spot. If I were the coach of Ole Miss, Jevan Snead would have to ice his arm for a month because he threw so many passes. LSU's secondary is by far the worst in the SEC. It pains me to say this, but my early prediction is Rebels by 14. LSU has given up on the season. On a side note, LSU's quarterback, Jarret Lee tied an NCAA record tonight. Most interceptions returned for a touchdown in a career (7), and he is a fucking redshirt freshman. If we can't find anyone better next year, I predict when he is done, this record will never be broken again. It will make DiMaggio's 56 game hitting streak or Ripken's 2,632 consecutive games played look like baby shit. Fuck you Ryan Perrilloux.

No comments: