Thursday, November 20, 2008

Crockett...

Why do you feel the need to insult me personally every time I post something about Ole Miss? Is it because you are not creative enough to think of posts about LSU? I post clever and funny differences about Ole Miss and LSU and you come after me personally. I guess it's kind of like that point in an argument when one person realizes he has lost because he has nothing else to say and goes to the "Well, I can kick your ass" approach. Maybe I misunderstood what the point of this blog was supposed to be. I thought it was supposed to be a place for you and I to post things that each other found interesting. Apparently it's a place for you to post things that you like and to bitch, whine, and insult me every time I post something you don't agree with. If my attempt to bring humor into the mix about the game this weekend is not appreciated, feel free to take away my posting privileges. Otherwise, quit bitching every time I create a post. And are you really implying that every Ole Miss fan attended the school? That makes about as much sense as the corndog insult. Come on man, you are better than that.

No comments: