Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cuisine?? Are you kidding??


I love the fact that this is coming from a guy that can barely make a box of macaroni and cheese. Not to mention, you cannot handle spicy food. You are out of your element on this, so Donny, please, shut the fuck up!! Also, How many LSU football games have you ever been too? How many Ole Miss games have you ever been too? I don't care for the, Ole Miss is closer, I lived in Oxford, I was only going because of some friends gave me a ticket, excuse!! If your hatred really burns as bright as you have displayed, then there is no reason for you to have attended unless they were playing LSU. That's not the case is it? We all know it isn't the case. So called LSU expert and Superfan #1. Never attended LSU or so much as taken a correspondence course. Not one single discernible college credit from the school and you are a fan....End of discussion.

No comments: