Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another One Down


Well it looks like the blog has lost another reader. John Stewart has decided to join the "Grumpy Old Man" and give up reading the blog since we won't post his pictures (that he had someone else photoshop). I don't really feel that it is my job to post pictures he photoshops of me. I told him he could start his own blog or just email them to everyone. Well, this is not good enough for him. When John was putting bumper stickers on everyones cars I don't remember him handing out stickers to those people so they could get him back. I guess next he was going to ask me to photoshop some pics of myself to put on here and say he did them. I guess he thinks he is punishing me by not reading the blog. Here is a blog I started to mess with him (which I told him to do with me). I will probably delete it because it's no fun to pick on someone who is going to give up and whine about it all the time. Anyway, it would have been fun to do.


No comments: