Monday, December 8, 2008

FOUR MOTHER F#*KING YARDS


It's with a humble heart that I write this. After a week of shit talking by myself, the Greenwood Lumber Company was defeated by the Thunder Chickens 104.40 - 104.00. For those of you not in the league, that basically means I lost by 4 yards. If any one of my players would have gained 5 more yards than they had, I would be advancing. The only thing I can think of is the Titans losing to the Rams in the Super Bowl because Kevin Dyson was tackled at the 1 yard line on the last play of the game. Congrats Crockett, I will now be pulling for you the rest of the way so I can at least say I lost to the league champion. On a side note, because of the loss I will get the first pick of the draft next year. I have never had the first pick so it should be interesting. Also I just noticed that the Cheese lost by .4 also. What a crazy first round.

No comments: