Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Other Fantasy Football News...


As I mentioned before, I am in another fantasy football league with some guys that I went to Ole Miss with. It is ten of us spread throughout the state of Mississippi and some in other states. Well, I have been in first place for about 6 weeks now. The regular season ended yesterday and my team, the Disco Ninjas finished the season at 11-3. Following close behind me were 'The Pinheads' at 10-4. Then there is 'Truffle Shuffle' at 8-5-1 and 'The Magnificent Bastards' at 8-6. This completes the playoff pool for the winners bracket. The losers bracket/NIT is for teams ranked 5 through 8. As for the playoffs, I face off against the before mentioned Magnificent Bastards. The Ninjas put the smack down on them 80-60 in our only regular season meeting. This matchup is a bit of a double whammy. The QB and RB for The Magnificent Bastard are the same players that I have in my other league(See Thunder Chickens). So, as much as I want them to do good for the Chicks, it will hurt me in this matchup. What a Dilemma? As for the other playoff games, Truffle Shuffle beat the Pinheads in there only meeting during the regular season. I am sure the losers are out for blood in these matchups. Assuming that I do win this game and move on to the finals, who would I rather play.... Truffle Shuffle or The Pinheads? That is a mystery, I beat both of them during the regular season. The Pinheads have the more complete team in my opinion, but anything can happen. I will keep everyone posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one cares about your damn opinion!

Crockett said...

This must be Truffle Shuffle