Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Round 2


As everyone who reads this blog knows, the week of the Ole Miss/LSU game was very entertaining between Crockett and I. With Crockett being an Ole Miss fan and I being an LSU fan. Well, it's ROUND 2. This time in the form of our fantasy football playoffs. In the opening round, Crockettt's "Thunder Chickens" and my "Greenwood Lumber Company" will be squaring off to see who meets my roomate (MacArthur #2's "Johnny Hoo Ha") in the semifinals. The Greenwood Lumber Company followed it's motto in the only regular season matchup and "Brought the Wood" to the Thunder Chickens 104-94. I predict another win for the GLC as yahoo is predicting the score will be GLC 122 and the Thunder Chickens 89. I predict the the GLC will "Bring the Wood" and the Thunder Chickens will cower to a team who finally has all it's members healthy for the first time since Week 1.

No comments: