Monday, December 15, 2008

Championship Week!!!




That is what this week is...... As I have mentioned before, I participated in dual Fantasy Football leagues this Fall. Well, the respective teams I manage(Thunder Chickens and Disco Ninjas) have won there semi-final contest and have moved into the Championship Game of there leagues. I a bit shocked at this. I have never had two teams playing for it all, at the same time. This is madness. There is still a game to be played tonight in the NFL and a few of the other participants have a roster slot still open and playing. However, the people that are ahead in those other match ups are ahead by a good bit. So, baring the Eagles putting on the greatest defensive performance on the History of the NFL, the Championship games are already decided. In one Title Fight, I have 'The Steel Curtain' and in the other ' Truffle Shuffle'. It seems my early prediction about the game between Truffle Shuffle and The Pinheads was entirely wrong, as The Shuffle has a pretty commanding lead in that game. For that, I apologize to Truffle for the insult. The same goes for The Steel Curtain. I look forward to both games and would be thrilled to win 'em both. Really no need to talk smack. Lets just play ball. While there will be no trophy given to me, this video embodies that feeling..

No comments: